Sorry, this job has expired.
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14the most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
#309 Largest Company by Market Value
#384 Most Profitable Company Overall
#10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
#19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
#12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
The Technical Services Specialist I (job position is in the Nashville, TN office near Harding Place) provides moderately complex technical support to internal and external clients through phone, email and chat interactions to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth. Associates may be assigned to support a specific type of technology or to a pool of customers or to a specific customer base for support and/or data transfer, connectivity and transaction processing. This position may respond to service tickets, inbound emails and phones calls and work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research, and analysis.
• Weekend and Holiday work is required in this position
• Must also be willing to work various hours
• Training occurs Monday-Friday on the 1st Shift
• Responsible for in bound calls requiring technical trouble shooting of point of sale equipment
• May escalate issues to other resources inside and outside of company
• Interfaces with other internal departments, third party hardware suppliers, maintenance providers and shippers as required to resolve the customer problem efficiently at minimum
• Resolve time critical customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures, and document, communicate and follow-up with management, escalating as necessary
• Demonstrate a broad knowledge of multiple systems and connectivity options, (POS, PC, mid-range, mainframe hardware and operating systems)
• Proactively contact all assigned accounts on a regular basis to strengthen relationships, insure customer satisfaction, account retention and revenue growth and customer utilization of best practices
• Obtain ongoing technical skills training as needed or requested, and seek knowledge of new products as they become available
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
• 2+ years experience in a technical related position preferred
• 1+ year trouble shooting experience in a technical environment is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills, attention to details, and excellent follow-up skills
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
• Highly responsive to calls and e-mail
• Utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
• Effectively communicate with internal and external customers via written and oral exchanges
• Able to manage difficult customer issues in a professional manner