Sorry, this job has expired.
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14the most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
#309 Largest Company by Market Value
#384 Most Profitable Company Overall
#10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
#19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
#12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
The Customer Service Representative I position (which is in the Nashville, TN office) answers telephone inquiries, emails or faxes and is responsible for resolving customer and cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide courteous, timely, and effective customer service, work toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various Comdata products
• Drive provider retention by offering solutions to callers by encouraging Comdata product usage
• Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
• Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
• Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
• Candidates should be flexible with regard to staffing and system problems that may arise in the call center environment
• High School diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred
• 1+ years of experience in customer service required
• Previous call center experience is strongly preferred
• Must possess strong MS office Suite proficiency
• Must have strong keyboarding skills with greater than 30 wpm
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to practice active and attentive listening skills, demonstrate proficient grammar, and deliver clear concise professional communication
• Have highly adaptive communication and language skills to meet customer on their level
• Demonstrate confidence and manage control of interaction as needed
• Must be able to sit at workstation for a minimum of 7 hours per day while using a computer, keyboard, mouse, and phone headset
• This is full-time position
• Paid training which occurs Monday - Friday from 8 AM – 4:30 PM (typically 4 weeks of training)
• Pay is $14/hr plus a shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
• Advancement opportunities for top performers
• Friendly and fun environment